Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thurs. ZS like watching paint dry

10:45am CDT - I couldn't take it anymore! ZS is just plain dead. First position stopped out, 2nd position (short) had a target of 9.61 but I just couldn't sit through it waiting for it to get there. Of course just 12 min. after I scaled out it trades through 9.61 "costing" me over $500 in missed profits. I understand why I gave up but my system performance will under perform if I keep having to put asterisks next to my lesser actual results. At least crude finally paid me today.

1:15pm EDIT - Great feeling (insert sarcastic tone) to see ZS grind, spurt, and close down more than 20 cents below where I bailed.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $163(12), GCL $1302(4)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:16
Net $P/L:1466
Wins:2
Losses:1
Win%:67
Avg$Win:973
Avg$Loss:-481

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. What are you averaging per day in 2010 so far? If it's breakeven or better, you're probably on the right track.

    ReplyDelete