Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day Traders 2.0

10:30am CDT - Short bean trade worked nicely and hit target and I am done for the day.

Good that our profession gets a little mainstream press! See: Day Traders 2.0: Wired, Angry and Loving It, in last Friday's New York Times. I wonder if that chat room service mentioned in the article had to pay the NYTimes anything??

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $1169(6)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:6
Net $P/L:1169
Wins:1
Losses:0
Win%:100
Avg$Win:1169
Avg$Loss:0

3 comments:

  1. Haha, the article was funny. I love being lumped into the retail day trader group with these guys, making my lifestyle sound all the more ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the journalist is a part-time trader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forex-cat, sorry but I can't read your blog. I only read English... :(

    ReplyDelete