Monday, November 23, 2009

More than ES

3:10pm CST - Volume wasn't as bad today as I thought it might be but but unless you caught the initial pop up, there was nothing but a slow grind down the rest of the day. I plan to continue to take it easy the rest of this holiday week.

Thanks in part to my fellow bloggers, I've been contemplating expanding my repertoire for some time as the ES has been so tough to trade lately. Currencies, grains, mini-Russell, crude, etc. all have lots of opportunity when the ES is just plain dead. It may be a mistake to be more than a one trick pony (ES) but I will find out anyways. Focusing on multiple markets does take more effort but more effort should result in more opportunity.

Today was 3 ES trades and 1 6E trade. Not sure how I will change my summary table below going forward but for now I'm just lumping all trades together.

RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:4
Net $P/L:87
Wins:3
Losses:1
Win%:75
Avg$Win:43
Avg$Loss:-40

No comments:

Post a Comment