Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Killed by Crude

2:40pm CST - OK, I didn't expect this to be easy and today was far from it. I was up $125 or so before crude killed me. I need to change my plan on GCL or maybe switch to QM (mini-crude) or just not trade it. Inventory report didn't help but mostly trying to short at resistance levels was futile. C'est la vie...

But on this day before Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for the ability to participate in this profession, as hard and as challenging as it is. And making it possible are other things I'm thankful for, namely good health, a good past career in engineering, and no debt.

Net breakdown: 6E -$6, GCL -$612, ZS -$135, TF $21
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:28
Net $P/L:-733
Wins:13
Losses:14
Win%:48
Avg$Win:41
Avg$Loss:-90

1 comment:

  1. CNBC learns the turkey in the white house shorted CL today.

    ReplyDelete