Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Euros, Beans, and Crude -Oh My!

2:55pm CST - It felt like Lions and Tigers and Bears after trading Dogs (ES) for so long. I've watched these markets in the recent past and traded them all years ago but to actually jump right in today had the adrenaline flowing at times. But I took it easy and scalped some gains which could have been much more had I held some of the winners longer. But I'm content with this start into expanding by repertoire...

11/24/09 Trades
Net breakdown: 6E -$81, GCL $189, ZS $94
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:12
Net $P/L:202
Wins:8
Losses:4
Win%:67
Avg$Win:66
Avg$Loss:-81

2 comments:

  1. Crude is wild! And according to a couple of Crude traders I know, the volatility is dead in Crude these days, so I can only imagine how crazy it used to be.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEANS, MBA?!
    Long & Wrong is going to have something to say. LOL!
    Very nice trades! Feels good to be trading things that move, doesn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete