Friday, May 22, 2009

Focus

Thought I'd update on my hiatus status. I was glad I did not place a single trade this week. That shows a spark of discipline, right? I have been lacking that lately. It was actually a good break and I worked all week on backtesting and tweaking various methods. I know for a fact that if I have specific rules for every entry and exit that covers all market conditions, I can stick to a system without wavering. My focus was just lacking the past few weeks and I'm determined to get it back.

I'll likely start trading again Tuesday depending on how much work I do this weekend.

I had to laugh at a recent comment, "most people like to see failure. it's fun. you follow some blogs that are likely filled with scam artists. Short-term trading is not fulfilling nor rewarding. Try something else. gl."

GL, if you don't think short-term trading is fulfilling/rewarding, why are you wasting your time on trading blogs? Just because you can't do it doesn't mean everyone else can't!

Have a good long weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Why would anyone ever feel the need to post a negative comment like that on a blog?

    It's something I'll never understand . . . .

    If you disagree with a blogger's post, fine! That's cool! But why not just live and let live?

    JE

    ReplyDelete