Friday, January 29, 2016

Fri. 1/29

12:55pm CST - Good end to the month but I messed up a tiny bit on exit after watching the trade go no where for so long I bailed a point earlier than plan. And then of course it goes a mile more than that! Oh well.  For the week +$3315 net. YTD +4.6%.
RESULTS FOR DAY
ES Contracts:3
Net $P/L: 666
Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Win%:100
Avg$Win: 666
Avg$Loss: 0

In other news, there are so many things wrong with this story I had to post it.  Like does Fortune or Reuters have a clue what HFT is?  I guess headlines grab readers.  The whole story is really just an ad for Quantopian or Cloud9Trader, neither of which I had heard of so I guess the story succeeded in that regard.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you didn't have to sell your soul for today's gain, haha. Nice turnaround for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. No recent soul selling. Did that years ago!

    ReplyDelete