Friday, October 23, 2015

Fri. 10/23

2:00pm CDT - So rare to have a Euro system trade 2 days in a row.  I took this one off after 12 ticks instead of 5 hours later for +33 as the system called for.  I really should have held it but didn't want the week to end on a bad note in case it stopped out.

I updated my CL trading tick chart, last reported in June.  I'm deducting 2.3 ticks from MFE - MAE to keep that curve close to my realized curve.  It's nice the changes I've made the past couple months have resulted in an upturn in the P/L.

For the week, net +$1358.
Net breakdown (contracts traded):
CL $312(1), 6E $146(1)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:3
Net $P/L: 458
Wins: 2
Losses: 0
Win%:100
Avg$Win: 259
Avg$Loss: 0


In other news, 35% of Forex traders make money, if I'm reading this correctly. I thought it was much lower. 

3 comments:

  1. They only took US brokers, not taking the non-US market turns the article into junk reporting....another half truth ......waste of digital ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, but I doubt US retail forex traders are any smarter or better at trading than the rest of the world. So the 35% figure could be close to accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ForexTrendy is an advanced software capable of detecting the most PROFITABLE continuation chart patterns. It scans through all the forex pairs, on all time frames and analyzes every possible breakout.

    ReplyDelete