Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wed. 10/15

2:40pm CDT - Missed the first of two 6E system signals early this morning because I was eating breakfast and didn't have my computer volume up high enough to hear the Ninja alarm I have programmed.  Of course that was a winner and the next signal I caught was a big fat loser.  If that wasn't bad enough, OEC had major problems today with delays.  Charts went from lagging a few minutes to as much as 13 min. at one point!  How can you trade like this? - see below pic for 4 snapshots of what I was staring at.  The only saving grace was my DTN:IQ Feed data feeding my Ninja charts so I knew what was really going on.

Tried to make a few things happen in the early going on CL to no avail but was able to get above water and erase the 6E loss despite broker frustrations.
Net breakdown (contracts traded):
CL $797(12), 6E -$530(1)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:13
Net $P/L: 267
Wins: 4
Losses: 7
Win%:36
Avg$Win: 356
Avg$Loss: -165

No comments:

Post a Comment