Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tues. 8/09

3:00pm CDT - Hung on overnight on my ES 1150 long and exited today for 3.25 pts with 11 min. left in the session, thanks to trailing my stop too close after price finally popped over my entry. Could have had 20 pts. if I had held to the close. How's THAT for risk:reward. Risked 73 pts. (overnight low), to make 3!! I'm sure it will hit my target of 1200 sooner rather than later but I decided I didn't want to endure the overnight gyrations. After all, I'm a trader, not an investor...

Just made 1 ZSRO system trade today.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $435(3), ES $158(1)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:4
Net $P/L:593
Wins:2
Losses:0
Win%:100
Avg$Win:297
Avg$Loss:0

3 comments:

  1. with only $497.00 you can have PROX bar, take your trading to the next level http://trendscalping.com I am waiting for sierrachart version tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Cory - thanks for info/link. I'm skeptical of nearly all vendors so won't be jumping on this "opportunity." I'd love to hear what you think if you buy it at some point though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will def keep you posted. PROX bar is brainchild of AMT4SWA/5Pillars/Fullcrumtrader/Chris so it has some cred.

    ReplyDelete