Monday, August 1, 2011

Mon. 8/01

1:35pm CDT - This had to be one of my most unluckiest days ever. Traded my system signals just fine but could not get a winner for anything. 3 trades came within a tick of target but I ended up stopped on all. You may notice I took a couple ES trades too. Haven't traded that in ages but will be dabbling this month on the discretionary side with ES and perhaps CL and 6E.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$1600(17), ES -$349(3)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:20
Net $P/L:-1949
Wins:0
Losses:8
Win%:0
Avg$Win:0
Avg$Loss:-244

2 comments:

  1. That must be some strict plan you have..followed to the letter or else. Get it back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One must draw a line somewhere YM. Price didn't hang out long enough to exit a tick shy of target so I kept to the plan. Lots of "tomorrows" to get it back.

    ReplyDelete