Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wed. 5/18

11:00am CDT - I replaced CL with TF today (RLM on OEC platform), but just broke even there. I really don't need anything else to trade besides the grains but I'm up so early most days it's hard to just sit on my hands until grains open at 9:30am CT! I should move to the west coast and work 7:30 - 11:15 PT. Those would be the best hours!

Results since my drawdown ended speak for themselves as to why I've kicked CL to the curb (for now)...


Grains were on fire straight from the open today. I only got one 4 cent chunk of the 30 cent rocket up and got 2 cents more on the brief correction down from the top. My position I was stuck in last night that I took off for even could have netted $3500+ if only I were a swing trader. LOL

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $774(5), RLM $7(4)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:9
Net $P/L:781
Wins:3
Losses:2
Win%:60
Avg$Win:310
Avg$Loss:-75

No comments:

Post a Comment