Friday, May 6, 2011

Fri. 5/06

11:25am CDT - It's Friday and the weather is nice so I'm packing it in early after hitting my "fuzzy" goal of $500 yet again. I'm sure this streak won't last forever but I can be content with $500 most days especially when I consider I can easily double or triple my lot size given my equity. But as I've only been trading my discretionary methodology for a few weeks now, it's too soon to think about that. Results for week, net gain of $2250.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $394(6), CL $106(1)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:7
Net $P/L:500
Wins:3
Losses:0
Win%:100
Avg$Win:166
Avg$Loss:0

5 comments:

  1. Tell us again what's so bad about a discretionary plan? Didn't you once say it didn't suit your temperment well? I had to scroll back quite a few days to find one where you didn't finish in the green. Yea, I think you should dump this discretionary stuff and go back to mechanical right away! This thinking on your own stuff is putting you in the green way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at YM-Trader.

    Nice way to finish the week MBA! Now go give your poor brain a rest since it's been having to do all the work that the computer once did for you. ;)

    -AT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all.
    YM, the jury is still out based on my past discretionary results!

    ReplyDelete