Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tues. 11/09

3:15pm CST - Beans were wild today and nearly hit the +70 limit up early in day. Made an error missing a signal in RLM system which would have made that green on the day. I've added an alert to sound so I that shouldn't happen again.

Will fill in rest of data below once OEC's servers come back up. They crashed right after close it seems. Can't even get in their website.

Update: Apparently it was a problem with my IP address being "locked"? I was the only customer affected.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $1236(10), ZW $29(9), RLM -$608(20)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:39
Net $P/L:657
Wins:6
Losses:4
Win%:60
Avg$Win:332
Avg$Loss:-334

3 comments:

  1. On average how stable has OEC been for you?

    I'm always looking for a backup broker in case mine gets too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stable actually. I would recommend them. The outage yesterday was only me - something with my IP address being locked or some such.

    ReplyDelete