Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thurs. 11/11

2:00pm CST - Would have been a $500 better day if RLM had filled me at my 731.30 buy limit order an hour ago. But them's the breaks! It traded there but didn't fill me. During backtest period when I saw that on the charts, I figured on getting filled half the time so it is built into expectations. But still!

Happy Veteran's Day and thanks to all who have served!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $455(21), RLM $457(15)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:36
Net $P/L:911
Wins:4
Losses:3
Win%:57
Avg$Win:443
Avg$Loss:-287

3 comments:

  1. How is your feel on RLM, nice when you get it right isn't it. Of all the indexes, most like crude IMO. A bit of a firecracker (not to mention the burn when you get it wrong he he)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy! You have been on fire - keep it up!
    RLM(aka TF) has burned me in my past but as long as it behaves in the present, it will be my new best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The journey is getting interesting as positive experiences and feedback are starting to overwhelm the bruises of constantly falling and getting up.

    It's a great feeling, like being constantly high he he (figuratively speaking of course).

    ReplyDelete