Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tues. 8/10

1:50pm CDT - First CL discretionary signal I was all over and got stopped for -13 cents. So what do I do? I skip the next signal that would have been a nice 30+ cent winner on that nice move to down side. But I flirted with disaster and took a couple trades shown below just after FOMC rate move which got CL back in the black.


Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $918(16), GCL $273(6)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:22
Net $P/L:1191
Wins:4
Losses:1
Win%:80
Avg$Win:365
Avg$Loss:-269

2 comments:

  1. Ah...the multiple obvious lessons are already apparent to you then....

    I should then skip saying well done...but I'll say it anyway because you recognize what it takes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, I like to relearn my lessons many times over! :)

    ReplyDelete