Monday, August 16, 2010

Mon. 8/16

1:55pm CDT - My main crude system trade was 1 tick from target but then it reversed and stopped. It has been in a drawdown now since 6/21 and shows little sign of coming out anytime soon. I may be stopping trading in that system soon if things don't change. At least soybeans are behaving as I've trained them to do. :)

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $1538(12), GCL -$662(5)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:17
Net $P/L:876
Wins:2
Losses:1
Win%:67
Avg$Win:769
Avg$Loss:-662

3 comments:

  1. On a mechanical system, that used to be my biggest conundrum...what is a draw down vs what is a systemic issue?

    I could never come up with a quantitative non optimized answer...if you do, that is significant breakthrough IMO.

    Wish I could offer something more constructive other than best of luck mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No system worked on CL these days IMO. There's nothing wrong with your system. My max moved only around 20cents. That's not the old CL. Congratz on soybean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Sometimes luck is all we need! Good luck that is...

    ReplyDelete