Friday, June 18, 2010

Rollover Friday

11:30am CDT - Started trading the Q Crude contract and the X Soybean contract today. It's a little odd that if I had traded the N CL contract I would have had no signal today in my main crude system and if I would have traded the N ZS contract I would have had 2 losers today!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $569(6), GCL $850(9)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:15
Net $P/L:1419
Wins:3
Losses:0
Win%:100
Avg$Win:473
Avg$Loss:0

For the week, I made $3050 in beans and $300 in crude.

3 comments:

  1. the next ZS contract ZSX0 or ZSQ0 (august) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aug. and Sept. have less volume than Nov. See my post from yesterday TST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had read your prev post before, AND still confused by market behaviour :-).... But you're right, volume (liquidity) is important. I learned a very good lesson here about ZS. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete