Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wed. Cinco de Mayo

12:10pm CDT - Winners all around! I could get used to days like this. Took my long bean trade off a tick under target when it traded my price but didn't fill me. After I exited it went down more than 2.5 cents before returning to trade through my price 10 min. later. Just goes to show you no matter how much you think you know what will happen on any given trade, you don't!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $1094(6), GCL $1607(3)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:9
Net $P/L:2701
Wins:2
Losses:0
Win%:100
Avg$Win:1350
Avg$Loss:0

2 comments:

  1. We are definitely opposite again. My long vol bet cut all of my losses, so I'm closing just above flat today. I hate having "red" on my daily PnL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched CL today...you are a good price action reader...well done...

    ReplyDelete