Monday, May 24, 2010

Mon. Blues

10:30am CDT - Nothing working today so I'm packing it in early. Admittedly, I made a few trades outside my normal systems. The new crude strat which I tested out on Friday had 3 losers in a row today for -1000. And then I decided to take 1 more ZS trade (I normally always stop after 2) after the first 2 both got stopped out and I was "sure" the 3rd one would be golden. Add another -500 to the P/L. I haven't fully backtested taking the 3rd ZS trade each day so I guess the market is telling me to finish my homework before showing up for class.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$1443(18), GCL -$2150(9)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:27
Net $P/L:-3592
Wins:0
Losses:7
Win%:0
Avg$Win:0
Avg$Loss:-513

1 comment:

  1. Eh, you'll bounce back. It's the tinker-instinct engineers have that is dangerous.

    ReplyDelete