Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tues.

1:30pm CDT - Nice day but I shortchanged myself $300 by taking my bean trade off 1 cent prior to target which it hit just 8 min. later. My excuse (not a great one) is that my Internet went out just after I entered the trade and when it came back up after a couple minutes, I exited fearing it might go out again. I had my stop and target orders in though so who cares if I was blind for a short spell? My DSL connection does this about once a week.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $869(6), GCL $1078(5)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:11
Net $P/L:1947
Wins:2
Losses:0
Win%:100
Avg$Win:974
Avg$Loss:0

6 comments:

  1. What was your trade in CL (entry, exit)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation with your trade..I want to backtest the CL too, where did you get the CL historical data? Preferably excel/csv data.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. in 83.68, out 83.90 - when do we get to start seeing your real$ results E-Mini? :)

    De'T - I have 1 min. and 5 min. data back to 2007 if you want me to email you a csv file (OHLCVolume)? It's from eSignal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice trade dude. I was Long at 83.34, but didn't hold it for the run. Re: real $ results, I don't plan on posting them online. I might post specific trades if I think they have educational value for others, but P&L is private :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the plus of being totally anonymous blogging - nobody knows me so sharing real P/L is no biggie. It would be great to see your progression as a prop trader with the only metric that counts! Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. Please email me at yuliusdermawan@gmail.com

    Yes, the csv OHLC+volume.If it's too big, the 5min data would be okay. But both of them is better. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete