Monday, April 19, 2010

Mon.

11:00am CDT - Finally a nice Monday and both crude and beans systems had winners, long and short respectively. It's good to flip back to the green side for the month too. I'm now trading June crude oil. I did bail on the ZS trade 2 ticks before target so I'm still questioning things internally it seems. The mental side of trading remains the biggest random variable!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $944(6), GCL $1622(4)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:10
Net $P/L:2566
Wins:2
Losses:0
Win%:100
Avg$Win:1283
Avg$Loss:0

4 comments:

  1. The solution is to be brainless. ;-) Some of the better traders I knew were total idiots. They were good in the sense that once they had an edge, they were too non-cerebral to question details.

    On the flip side, I know math PhDs who can't trade their way out of a paper bag. The market's kind to the stupid, in a sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of sharing experience and I'm doing the same thing for almost a month now. I wish you good luck for the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation for your winning trade. Even better when CL trade in a tight range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TC - brainless eh? I need to start drinking heavily regularly then!

    FXDD - thanks for sharing, keep on bloggin!

    DeT - thanks!

    ReplyDelete