Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tues. 1/14

4:00pm CST - Time to get back at it!  Had a short vacation to clear the mind and had time to think about the plan ahead.  I came to the conclusion that I'm not ready to give up on discretionary trading and will continue that venture in 2014.  If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.  With this in mind, I plan to end most days with at least a 2:1 Reward:Risk ratio which will take some serious effort to break old habits.  Today was not the best example of letting my last trade run.  I got an RR of 2 for the day but could have had 10 or better if I had held the last 4-lot position.  I will also continue system trading development.  Right now, I really only have one 6E system that I will continue to trade.  Everything else I've tested and come up with has unacceptable stats or profit curves.  It's a never-ending challenge!
RESULTS FOR DAY
NQ Contracts:14
Net $P/L: 123
Wins: 2
Losses: 3
Win%:40
Avg$Win: 252
Avg$Loss: -127
R/R:2.0

4 comments:

  1. If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. With this in mind, I plan to end most days with at least a 2:1 Reward:Risk ratio which will take some serious effort to break old habits. best binary option brokers usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Promptly after you have produced the choice to start buying and selling binary possibilities, one more issue you may have to perform are going to be to search with the binary possibilities broker. But how will you identify that you might have most popular the best Binary Options brokers? On account of substantial choice of binary alternatives brokers now every single day, it really is truly tricky to determine who could nicely be the top among them. best binary option trading

    ReplyDelete