Monday, April 18, 2011

Mon. 4/18

3:45pm CDT - I'm back, sort of... I kept my recent streak alive today as I'm working out the kinks of implementing new ideas and being off for more than a week. No need to elaborate on the new ideas now other than to say I'm veering away from being a breakout trader. Interestingly enough, however, my old ZS system has been on a roll. In the 7 days I haven't traded it, it has produced over 23 cents in profits. That's over $11,000 trading my old 10 lot size. Here's mud in your eye!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZC -$1152(10)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:10
Net $P/L:-1152
Wins:0
Losses:4
Win%:0
Avg$Win:0
Avg$Loss:-288

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, sort of... the old adage about sticking to your system even after multiple losses continues to hold true?

    Good trading,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am living proof of that adage it seems!

    ReplyDelete