Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wed. 2/23

1:30pm CST - Abysmal again and this time the red result appropriately shows it. Finished at lows of the day after being down early, then up $700 late morning only to give it all back. Crude oil was a wild child again trading 5 cents shy of $100. Too many tight stops and not letting good trades run are to blame there. Always room for improvement!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$294(40), ZW, -$413(5), ZC, $349(5), CL -$360(9)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:59
Net $P/L:-718
Wins:5
Losses:12
Win%:29
Avg$Win:503
Avg$Loss:-269

3 comments:

  1. "Not letting trades run" is something I can relate too. BTW, I paid $3.30 for gas last night. I figure that's 30 cents too much. To whom do I get a refund from? OK, I won't join that bandwagon you evil speculators. (kidding of course. You knew that, right? Right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll refund you. Instead of trading crude on days I'm going to lose (109 gallons worth today), I'll just set-up an account and make deposits for what I would have lost and my blog readers can then make withdrawals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U're doin great.... I had great indicator especially for grains but only can be used on ninja, interested?

    ReplyDelete