Friday, February 11, 2011

Fri. 2/11

12:45pm CST - A couple stabs in crude chopped me out, I'll blame Egypt which added significantly to volatility there. Congrats to Egyptians though, way to stick it out! A short in beans for +4 cents was enough for me to call it a day/week. Results for the week, net gain $5524. Good to finally have a nice week.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $1948(10), CL -$109(2)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:12
Net $P/L:1840
Wins:1
Losses:2
Win%:33
Avg$Win:1948
Avg$Loss:-54

3 comments:

  1. Great results this week, Gearhead! I think it was the snowjob you got in Chi-town. Here's hoping for another 2 feet to come your way. It's a "can't miss" system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, MBA! :-)
    By the way, noticed that on your green days, the number of contracts traded is far lower than that of your red days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.
    YM, No more snow please! It's gotta melt first.
    Jules, good observation - that's because when I'm red I keep trading (unless I hit loss limit) but on most green days, I have just 1 or 2 winners early on and quit for day.

    ReplyDelete