Friday, January 28, 2011

Fri. 1/28

1:25pm CST - I'm back online, recharged and relaxed. In looking at my bean charts for the days I was gone, my main system would have netted $4000+. So that was the opportunity cost in taking some time off. Of course I may have mucked that up with other trades so who really knows what might have been? And since you can't live in the past, who cares!

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $959(20)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:20
Net $P/L:959
Wins:1
Losses:1
Win%:50
Avg$Win:1886
Avg$Loss:-927

4 comments:

  1. Nice job. After a long one-day week of trading you deserve to take the next two days off. ;)

    -AT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, he's back and he's swinging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all. And thanks for letting me take the next 2 days off A.T.! LOL

    ReplyDelete