Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tues. 10/26

1:25pm CDT - It should have been a once and done day today but instead I go and take the 1st trade off too earlier, ignoring my plan and costing me ~$500 in profits. Then I churn the next 3 trades for no net gain/loss. The grains have been very sleepy this week, which has lulled me to sleep thinking there is no more movement left and tricking me to exit early. Patience is a virtue.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $652(24)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:24
Net $P/L:652
Wins:3
Losses:1
Win%:75
Avg$Win:532
Avg$Loss:-943

3 comments:

  1. The slower pace in the market is causing me problems too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad the damn market is always changing huh? If it behaved the same every day this would be so much more fun (and profitable)! LOL

    ReplyDelete