Friday, October 15, 2010

Fri. 10/15

1:40pm CDT - No excuse for today - the tiresome midday price action in ZS wore me down and spit me out. I've been taking every signal this week in ZS but that is not working. I need more ways to filter trades or perhaps incorporate a time stop (exit after x minutes if I'm stuck in a trade going nowhere). Or get back to a $x circuit breaker (+ and -) to stop trading for the day. Lots of ideas as always...

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$2936(63)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:63
Net $P/L:-2936
Wins:2
Losses:7
Win%:22
Avg$Win:850
Avg$Loss:-662

For the week, net was -$1995 in beans and -$155 in corn.

2 comments:

  1. Serious Owie..Are you trying to do too much? I know..who I am to say so...just a thought though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sting a little. Doing too much? No but I can see how it looks like that. Next week will be better!

    ReplyDelete