Monday, October 4, 2010

Mon. 10/04

1:25pm CDT - A nice start to week, however, it was partly luck. Apparently, I accidentally clicked the sell area in my DOM on CL when I shut my platform down last Friday around 3:15pm CDT. So I was short 1 CL at 81.60 all weekend and didn't even know it. I guess I should review my nightly broker statements more closely huh? When I logged in this morning and saw I had a position, I covered it at 81.40. Only other trade today was a long in ZS.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $982(6), GCL $195(1)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:7
Net $P/L:1177
Wins:2
Losses:0
Win%:100
Avg$Win:589
Avg$Loss:0

2 comments:

  1. Every trader needs a little luck every now and then. The One above was smiling on you this last weekend. Now go out and do something nice for somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But most part skills :-) Nice work on your ZS trade!

    ReplyDelete