Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wed. 12/16

2:10pm CST - Went off plan today, really off plan!  I guess it started when I got 32 ticks of slippage on my CL stop at inventory release.  I should have known better.  I even traded ES after the Fed rate announcement. Caught the chop beautifully!  I may quit for the year right here up 30% YTD.  Or may not.  Hate to end the year on a down note. Que Sera, Sera...
Net breakdown (contracts traded):
CL -$673(6), ES -$700(4)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:10
Net $P/L: -1373
Wins: 1
Losses: 7
Win%:13
Avg$Win: 482
Avg$Loss: -265

2 comments:

  1. Ending up 30% for the year is a good year, I wouldn't think of it as on a down note.

    Have a good holiday MBA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this still a test of the new method? If so, why don't you continue with the old one, stick to your max. daily draw and see how it plays out over the next 4 days? (Ignoring the fact that even if you hit +$300 on each of them, you are still off highs by ~$1k).

    ReplyDelete