Friday, March 8, 2013

Fri. 3/08

2:25pm CST - Very disappointed with myself today. ZS1 system does not pay attention to news reports and I choose to not enter a short position just after the crop report was released even though I had a signal. Second guessing and scared money cost me over a grand.  Looking back at the days I was out, ZS1 would have produced a grand on Monday as well.  For the week, net loss -$1687.  Always room for improvement...  ZS3 system testing is on the docket for the week ahead.  It may be replacing ZS2 as I am finding it difficult to trade ZS1 and ZS2 concurrently much of the time due to conflicting signals.  ZS1 and ZS3 would not conflict as often.
Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$633(21), ES $7(2)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:22
Net $P/L:-626
Wins:4
Losses:3
Win%:57
Avg$Win:281
Avg$Loss:-583

No comments:

Post a Comment