Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wed. 4/18

12:30pm CDT - TF was going nowhere fast this morning so I’m content with today’s performance. I am kicking myself for not getting a fill on a CL short however. I’m incorporating my new strategy to also trade CL inventory report days and the first day today of trading CL would have been $500+. Missed fill by just a tick – maybe I should use market orders.

I still consider myself in test mode as I am not 100% confident in my new rules just yet. But what better way to do that than with live trading!? I mostly gave up trying to completely code things as a Ninja Strategy. I just don’t have the advanced skills or desire to finish this. But what I have learned about Ninja programming in past couple months will certainly be useful going forward. As before, I don’t plan to discuss strategy details on this public blog but I will add that I am using longer timeframe charts and am scaling in entries more so than before.



RESULTS FOR DAY
TF Contracts:5
Net $P/L:327
Wins:1
Losses:1
Win%:50
Avg$Win:342
Avg$Loss:-15

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your self restraint on the day like this. It sucks me in again and again because every 30m it seems I was right again (*after* getting stop out of course) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - my system forces self restraint luckily!

    ReplyDelete