Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wed. 9/28

2:55pm CDT - Tough day, churned lots of contracts. Then when market action finally started responding as my strategy expects, I cut some winners short figuring we would remain choppy. And while I'm complaining, I really need to hold trades in the final half hour. There's been some monster runs there lately! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with result but left double that on the table.

RESULTS FOR DAY
ES Contracts:120
Net $P/L:1398
Wins:5
Losses:6
Win%:45
Avg$Win:334
Avg$Loss:-45

1 comment:

  1. Bravo, well identified...from a technical and fundamental driven behaviour she has turned into a news driven, twitchy and very nervous market.

    For obvious reasons.

    While this could easily mean nothing, it could also mean some horrible days. It's either nasty squeezes upwards or massive sell-offs based on news, rumour or innuendo.

    And well done again!

    ReplyDelete