Monday, June 20, 2011

Mon. 6/20

1:50pm CDT - I'm up to 9 losers in a row now. If ever I was due for a winner or two, the time is ripe. Technically, I made an extra trade today. I was watching both the N and X contracts as volume shifts to the X and one of losers in the N didn't fire in the X so I decided to take the next signal in the X. As with all trades, it could have gone the other way...

I'm getting close to starting trading in 1 or 2 other systems I've been working on. Need more backtesting time to feel confident but hope to be ready in July if the results pan out.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$1924(24)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:24
Net $P/L:-1924
Wins:0
Losses:3
Win%:0
Avg$Win:0
Avg$Loss:-641

4 comments:

  1. This is a test to see if I can post again. I took AT's advice and went via Firefox to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firefox is my default browser. IE sucks just like my last 9 trades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MBA, the true test of a consistent trader begins after a string of losses. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer using Google Chrome, not as bloated as Firefox or IE. IMHO

    ReplyDelete