Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tues. 3/01

1:45pm CST - Another trying day in crude oil. Why do I bother? Do I really need to diversify or am I just trying to prove to myself that I can trade that beast?

Goldman Sachs reported that it had 25 days in 2010 where its traders either made no money or lost money. That's why this profession is so damn hard, when the pros win 90% of the days they trade! Who are they taking all that money from? You and me.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $2011(10), CL -$450(9)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:19
Net $P/L:1561
Wins:3
Losses:6
Win%:33
Avg$Win:738
Avg$Loss:-109

2 comments:

  1. Sounds depressing. Oh, wait...is that a green $1,561? Sounds like a professional trader at work in the ZS. Oh, wait....you implied you weren't a pro. Chalk it up to luck I guess then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seein soybean Tuesday, happy not to enter..i bet u made red day. I was wrong, congratz MBA

    ReplyDelete