Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thurs. 3/17

1:30pm CDT - Happy St. Patrick's Day! Despite Jules' prediction that I'd be green today since I was red on Valentine's Day, I logged a red day. It had been much worse as I was down nearly $3k midday. Overtrading with some discretionary trades are to blame but all in all, not a terrible day. I was surprised to see that of the 19 losing days I've had this year, this was the smallest. Now to get outside and enjoy the warm temps.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$1160(65), ZW $761(10), ZC $724(5), GCL -$993(12)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:92
Net $P/L:-669
Wins:6
Losses:14
Win%:30
Avg$Win:743
Avg$Loss:-366

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's a relief losses. May I get 5min data for Crude Oil(full session) from 2007-now? It seemed that the CM Road Map often reach at the next day

    ReplyDelete
  2. "of the 19 losing days I've had this year, this was the smallest."

    St Patrick's good to you after all! :-)

    It's ok, MBA, you always get back on track. This year will be even better than the last! :-)

    Happy St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete