Monday, July 26, 2010

Mon. 7/26

1:50pm CDT - Another tough start to the week.  I've given back half my month's profits in the past 2 trading days.  No cause for concern, drawdowns are normal.  I did look and it has been nearly 2 months since I've had 4 back-to-back losers in a row in ZS.  But did I piss off karma or something to have this happen again right when I increased size?

Unrelated article has some interesting stats:  Death of the Middle Class

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$1420(16), GCL -$35(8)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:24
Net $P/L:-1455
Wins:2
Losses:4
Win%:33
Avg$Win:391
Avg$Loss:-559

3 comments:

  1. MBA may be you need to increase size Slooowwwlly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MBA,
    As long as the system still good, I'm sure there will be light again. In fact I want to follow ur 3rd day trade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TST, I agree - that's why I only added 2 contracts to ZS and left my CL systems alone for now. :)
    De'Trader - you were right and should have bet on my 3rd day! :)

    ReplyDelete