Friday, July 23, 2010

Fri. 7/23

1:45pm CDT - Augh, why couldn't the week end on Thurs. this week? No winners today and on top of that I picked today to increase my lot size on ZS from 6 to 8 lots to add a bit more to the red (and to the future green hopefully)! 3 of my trades would have been winners if my R:R was 1.0 but I'm shooting for more so a string of losers is inevitable...

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$1382(16), GCL -$1147(6)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:22
Net $P/L:-2529
Wins:0
Losses:4
Win%:0
Avg$Win:0
Avg$Loss:-632

For the week, net was -$1000 in crude and $580 in beans.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I feel your pain. Just increased my contract sizes last night after a nice runup. Had a killer week until today, went 0-for and gave back a 1/3 of my week's gains. Oh well you win some you lose some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on MBAG, with a fine system such as yours....you gotta leave "some" scraps on the table for paupers and pretenders like me.

    You'll make plenty next week :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooz! I miss your posts - glad you are still swinging!
    Sandy, it is YOU who need to leave ME some scraps! Keep it up, you've been doing great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still here. Family has grown and I cut back on my day trading as a result. Was taking 10-20 round turns a day, and got burnt out. Plus when the market wasn't moving it's hard to eek out a profit.

    ReplyDelete