Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog's Day

1:30pm CST - Although I am my own worst critic, today shows that Groundhog's Day, like the movie, DOES repeat itself. I've had days like this before and will again no doubt. But still, I did stick to my rules today on RLM system and made another trade when I was at -480 (hadn't hit +/-500 yet) but got a full stop out with slippage! So it goes...

I need to refine my rather loose rules on trading ZS as I see lots of potential there I am not capitalizing on. YTD, I just looked, and I'm up $322 on ZS vs. $275 on RLM. Nothing to get excited about but at least I'm covering commissions, baby steps...

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
RLM -$701(21), ZS -$106(6)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:27
Net $P/L:-807
Wins:7
Losses:11
Win%:39
Avg$Win:56
Avg$Loss:-109

No comments:

Post a Comment