Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday

3:20pm CDT - Despite my winning 2 pt. trade overnight for $200 (filled at 1:33am), I proceeded to scratch the day with abysmal scalping giving back my overnight gain. Considering there was NO action except for first 45 mins. and last 30 mins., I'm not surprised. I did trade mostly 2 lots and don't think that attributed to the performance issue other making it twice as big as 1 lots would have been.

So the week was a scratch too which is better than a loss I guess. But I still tend to kick myself for weeks like this thinking that I should have gone on vacation and enjoyed myself! Not that I don't find trading enjoyable, I do! I'm just sayin'...

RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:26
Net $P/L:32
Wins:8
Losses:6
Win%:57
Avg$Win:64
Avg$Loss:-81

No comments:

Post a Comment