Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tues. 3/24

2:25pm CDT - Sometimes I hate my 6E system. Today I took a signal feeling fairly sure it was going to suck and it did. But it's hard to code a feeling into a system so taking all the signals is the only way to go. My feeling could have been wrong just as easily.  YTD, the 6E system should be up $884 on 13 trades.  In reality, I'm up $1825 on 11 trades thanks to missing a couple trades and outperforming on a couple due to not following rules exactly. Being rewarded for doing the wrong thing is rarely good long-term but I will live with with my flaws.

Started live testing a new CL system today.  It has clearly defined entries but discretionary trade management and stops.
Net breakdown (contracts traded):
CL $202(10), 6E -$617(1)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:11
Net $P/L: -415
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
Win%:73
Avg$Win: 39
Avg$Loss: -242

Highly recommend this webinar from BMT:

No comments:

Post a Comment