Friday, February 20, 2015

Fri. 2/20

2:05pm CST - EDIT - Updated below table for a Euro system trade that came after my earlier post. I actually messed up and traded a 2-lot instead of 1 and got 10 more ticks/contract than I was supposed to.  I'll take it!
-----------------------------
10:50am CST - Well that was as frustrating a day as they come. Once again my overall MFE was greater than MAE (only by +4 ticks today). Back to the drawing board for next week or two.
Net breakdown (contracts traded):
CL -$385(9), 6E $416(2)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:11
Net $P/L: 31
Wins: 5
Losses: 5
Win%:50
Avg$Win: 104
Avg$Loss: -98

In other news, Female Investors Often Beat Men and
Forex Trading is Far More Hazardous to your Wealth than Commonly Believed.

5 comments:

  1. Not sure I understood the point of that article. The percentage of losing futures traders is less? Doubt it. Plus they are probably losing more money as retail forex traders can trade $0.10 ticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point is the same as usual, trader lose money overall...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Yah but those forex blokes are the real idiots...

      Delete
    2. I don't care that most traders lose. I care whether I'm trading like a loser.

      Delete
  3. Well, 100% citizens losing money to their gov, so 95% losing future traders are not that bad, and 80% profitable brokers make futures is good business ventures..haha

    ReplyDelete