Friday, April 11, 2014

Fri. 4/11

11:00am CDT - Wake up call day. This should have happened long before now but here it is finally slapping me in the face.  Threw my rules out the window on a final short TF sequence and ended up with twice my max size on and a stop so wide it could never get hit.  You know what happened from there.

With my larger of two accounts now below $20k, it's time to take a hard look at what I'm doing and why my head keeps coming unscrewed.  I think the main thing my psychological demons boil down to is I'm not convinced I have an edge/positive expectancy.  WTF!?  Why the hell am I trading then?  So I will stop. Not sure how long but as long as it takes.  I'll update when I can, perhaps even with some SIM trading results if I decide to go that route before getting back on the horse.

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$336(2), TF -$2092(16)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:18
Net $P/L: -2428
Wins: 5
Losses: 9
Win%:36
Avg$Win: 161
Avg$Loss: -359