Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wed. 9/18 - Forex Thieves

3:05pm CDT - Traded cautiously after FOMC rate announcement. If only I hadn't trailed my stop so quickly after my first NQ long trade.  It could have been a one and done day...
Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS $296(30), 6E $433(1)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:31
Net $P/L: 729
Wins: 4
Losses: 3
Win%:57
Avg$Win: 192
Avg$Loss: -13

As if anyone didn't know, more proof here, regarding FXDD, that Forex dealers are thieves! And isn't FXDD one of the more reputable ones? 

"FXDD used asymmetrical slippage parameters on its principal trading platform, meaning that the system favored FXDD over its customers in slippage situations. Based on these parameters, FXDD rejected a customer’s order when the price slipped more than 2 pips in the customer’s favor (and instead re-quoted the customer the new, less favorable price), but filled a customer’s order at the original price if the price slipped in FXDD’s favor by more than 2 pips. As a result, FXDD benefited from slippage of more than 2 pips in its favor between order placement and order execution, but did not allow its customers to benefit from similar price changes in their favor."

6 comments:

  1. FXDD are a bunch of crooks, a shame it took so long for them to get caught cheating the system and their customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That only a tip of an icebrg..FFXD should be closed and their CEOS should be jailed & blacklisted forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. ECN accounts are the future of forex, right now only a broker that does not want it does not provide it, there are still many brokers that refuse to offer ECN to their customers and FXDD is one of them from what I know. I refuse to do business with any broker that has more than 1 pip spread on EURUSD and FXDD and many other US brokers have more than 2 pips even now like in the old days...they are like stuck to 10 years ago spreads, actually many reputable brokers in the past still do it ...I fail to understand why. However not all forex brokers do that, the broker I work with for example is just excellent and I have never felt like it has tricked me in such a way described above so one should just pay attention to what broker chooses, quite frankly..avoid Forex US brokers that's my conclusion even though at first sight might seem like US brokers are the way due to what seems to be a more regulated place than some of the fiscal paradise brokers I`ve arrived to that conclusion for a while now and each and every time I check a US forex broker I find many things that I dislike. Sorry for US but it seems that it has became more dangerous to invest money in than Cyprus for example hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine ever trading Forex again but anyone that does open an account, due diligence is certainly essential! That goes for futures brokers too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ? I trade an ECN at FXDD, and have no issues. FXDD offers both Dealing Desk and ECN. With ECN I have the lowest spreads and commissions that a retail trader could find in the US. Its the customers faults for using dealing desks.

    ReplyDelete