Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wed. 7/27

1:25pm CDT - Tough day at the office. 2 losers in ZSRO ends the streak there. Mess ups followed after that as I missed a ZSMAG signal so I got in late on a retrace and ended up with same result. Good right? Not really as that isn't part of my system. Then mid-morning I completely missed a signal that would have been a 3-lot, 2 cent, $285 winner. Finally, had 2 winners in ZSDOE but on one I only got filled on 1 contract instead of 3. So it was a green day hypothetically but not in reality. Such is trading...

Net breakdown (contracts traded):
ZS -$30(13)
RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:13
Net $P/L:-30
Wins:3
Losses:2
Win%:60
Avg$Win:159
Avg$Loss:-253

3 comments:

  1. "Hypothetically" isn't as bad as it seems. You did your job, right? You followed the plan. It was the markets fault! But yes, little quirks and glitches sometimes get us. Such is trading.
    Our emotional capital is our most valuable capital, so tuck this one into the "win" column.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... missing trades and losing $30!!!

    Surely your ready to quit this business now and hang it up finally.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain... I feel like I've been missing trade opportunities left and right.

    ReplyDelete