Thursday, July 30, 2009

Scalps

3:15pm CDT - I went back to an old style today and results were okay but lots of work. Attached chart is the morning fills. Not sure if I'll continue this or not as in my past I would sometimes let a losing trade get too far away from me and either take a nice loss or double up and later take a bigger loss! Maybe my additional "experience" will prevent me from doing this now. We shall see...

In a nutshell, I look for minor exhaustion in the charts and/or DOM after a move and normally fade it for a couple ticks. Total time in the market today (total length of time I wasn't flat) was 23 mins. The 7:30am CDT news release provided a nice short for 4 ticks and was best trade of the day!

RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:17
Net $P/L:168
Wins:10
Losses:6
Win%:63
Avg$Win:22
Avg$Loss:-9

No comments:

Post a Comment