Friday, June 5, 2009

Perfect Storm

Sear's Tower Lightning 2:30pm CDT - My 1st signal today tried to catch a falling knife just after the open. And because my stops/targets adjust to length of recent bars, I didn't get stopped out until 10 pts. later! I may need to tweak things there but this was about the worst case scenario (aka: A Perfect Storm) for a trade on my system. This very wide trade stop is really an outlier. Rest of the day was up/down with a relatively quiet afternoon. At least I have a positive week booked to start June. Have a good weekend all - summer is finally here!

RESULTS FOR DAY
Contracts:7
Net $P/L:-406
Wins:4
Losses:3
Win%:57
Avg$Win:88
Avg$Loss:-252

1 comment:

  1. Let's face it how it is...you are not trading you are gambling...I am following your blog now for quite a while and it is obvious you don't have a solid trading plan or an edge...just tweaking things every second day won't help...you need a fundamental shift or you will lose in the long run for sure...your "unfavorable" advwin/advloss ratio tells the whole story...maybe it would help to post some charts to see what is going wrong...I would really like to see you winning...

    ReplyDelete