Monday, February 5, 2018

Mon. 2/05 +0.3%

4:30pm CST - Total gut feel on this trade at close. Moved stop too soon. Would have had +$1000 MFE 10 min. later just before the 4pm close.  We'll see how it opens and responds tomorrow. I should sit on my hands when my gut gets ideas!  Some serious money can be made on days like this though (or lost).  Still working on CL stuff - hope to resume trading soon.
RESULTS FOR DAY
YM Contracts:1
Net $P/L: 52
Wins: 1
Losses: 0
Win%:100
Avg$Win: 52
Avg$Loss: 0

3 comments:

  1. 10:20pm CST - OK, thank God I got out. As YM falls 800 pts from my entry. My 1 contract would have been down $4000. I'm in awe. Nice pin bar just formed however. Maybe this is overnight bottom? We'll see when I awaken tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh..too conservative, make it turn around Tuesday instead.

    ReplyDelete