Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wed. 1/31 +0.8%

2:00pm CST - Still testing my current method but nice to have a nice win streak to start out for a change (after 8 days). I know better than to think I've finally found what will work for me but I'm cautiously optimistic. Then again, that's my normal default state of being!  I will have some $500+ losses at some point due to the nature of averaging in but the winners should offset those.  They won't however if I trade like I did today.  1st trade I just needed to hold 1 more minute and I likely would have quit for day.  And then the last trade I lost all patience and just bailed.  May take a day or two off to work on some stuff, we'll see...
RESULTS FOR DAY
CL Contracts:5
Net $P/L: 130
Wins: 2
Losses: 1
Win%:67
Avg$Win: 94
Avg$Loss: 58

No comments:

Post a Comment